Search This Blog

Dec 9, 2014

My Christmas Tree - crochet Christmas Tree ornaments

Krawka: Crochet Christmas Tree Ornaments: Snowman, Reindeer, Angels, Santa and Santa's hot wife with the Mario Star on top of the tree.

I present my Christmas Tree. At first I made the characters there are:
  • Snowman
  • Reindeer
  • Two angels one with brown hair, one with red hair
  • Santa
  • Santa's hot wife
And If You are one of those who ask "Why they don't have hands?" The answer is I really don't know I just imagined them like that :) More pictures and patterns for each character later this month. If anyone is particularly interested in some characters write me so I can make this pattern first. 
The idea for this ornaments came with a huge bag of plastic balls for ball pit we have. My son had the ball pit in his playpen but grew out of it and we were left with a huge bag of balls. So the first thought I had was to make Christmas Tree ornaments from them. I had to make the pictures fast cause they will probably make a little gifts for my family, but it's so hard now to say GOODBYE :(

I think I will leave the snowman for myself, he is the first one I made and kind of my favorite, I love the angels too but I already promised them to my mom.


Krawka: Crochet Christmas Tree Ornaments: Snowman, Reindeer, Angels, Santa and Santa's hot wife with the Mario Star on top of the tree.


When I made all these characters I started complaining to my husband that I can't make photos until he will go to the basement and bring the tree. We dressed the tree only in plastic balls and ornaments and noticed that we don't have anything for the top of Christmas Tree. And that is how the Mario Star tree top came to live.

Why the Mario Star? Probably because I spend my whole childhood playing Mario on my GAMEBOY! and when I think star I see Mario Star with these cute eyes ( That was the only game I had at the time, I remember later on I also had the POKEMON but only n french :(

Mario Star looks amazing on the top of the tree and I will not give it up, but I will definitely write the pattern. It was very easy and so fast to make If You are a bit geek like me I challenge You to make Your own star. The only problem You could have If You also have a husband who is a bit geek is that he may demand the whole tree Mario style and You will have to make more ornaments and give away the ones You already made cause they will not fit convention.....

Krawka: Crochet Christmas Tree Ornaments: Snowman, Reindeer, Angels, Santa and Santa's hot wife with the Mario Star on top of the tree.Krawka: Crochet Christmas Tree Ornaments: Snowman, Reindeer, Angels, Santa and Santa's hot wife with the Mario Star on top of the tree.


Krawka: Crochet Christmas Tree Ornaments: Snowman, Reindeer, Angels, Santa and Santa's hot wife with the Mario Star on top of the tree.


 The last photo is my son's face when we lit the lights on the tree :) I think the Christmas get the new meaning when You have kids :) Merry Christmas everyone!

Krawka: The face of my son when we lit the lights on the tree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment